Spring Return Hydraulic Stud Tensioners
The MTT SPX SRT Spring Return Hydraulic Stud Tensioners are the quickest and most efficient stud tensioners available. Our hydraulic stud tensioners include a spring return load cell to expedite ram retraction. The SPX SRT’s are lighter in weight and offer a host of safety and fail-safe features such as the safety relief valve to eliminate over stroking the ram and having to change the seal.
The Spring Return design dramatically increases productivity and safety on the job site when compared to older technology manual return tensioners.
- Piston overstroke prevention
- Piston stroke indication
- Compatible with MRT Tensioner range
- Unique quick release bridge adaptation
- Piston/cylinder misalignment compensation
- Bolt coverage from 3/4" to 4" (20 - 115 mm) with just 8 tools
- Designed to fit BS1560/ANSI B16.5/API flanges
- Fully enclosed load cell design eliminates entry of debris into piston retraction mechanism
- Piston over-stroke eliminator to prevent over stroking and blowing a seal
- Twin hydraulic couplings for multiple tool connections
- Requires stud to protrude above nut by 1 x bolt diameter
- Application specific tooling available. Contact factory for details.
- 10 mm piston stroke
Max tool pressure: 21,750 psi (1,500 bar)
Bolt protrusion above nut: 1 x bolt diameter (minimum)