Millennium Torque and Tensioning Careers
Millennium Torque & Tensioning, Inc. is a leader in providing specialty on-site services which include bolt torquing & tensioning, heat treating via resistance & induction methods, onsite machining, and induction bolt heating. MTT is headquartered in Eighty-Four, PA and provides onsite services throughout North America to the energy market focusing on the oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, nuclear, steel, and wind turbine industries.
If you are interested in a career with MTT, please submit your information to us. We will review your qualifications and contact you. Thank you for your interest in Millennium Torque and Tensioning.
Candidates, please select the position of interest, complete the required fields by cliking on the Apply Button, attach a resume and submit your information. A MTT Representative will be in contact to schedule a time to discuss the available position with you.
Field Service Technicians
We currently have openings for experienced Field Service Technicians.
- Performing onsite Bolting, Heat Treating or Field Machining work at customer locations
- Work both independently and as part of a team with other field technicians
- Troubleshoot onsite equipment and determine the proper methods to meet the customer’s needs and specific applications
- Meet and communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Properly use and complete customer and company job related forms and paperwork
- Properly use, care for and maintain company tools, equipment and vehicles
- Travel 75%+
- Lift 50lbs
- 3+ years in Mechanical Bolting, Heat Treating or Field Machining, performing maintenance and turnaround services to refining, chemical, midstream, and power
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possess a TWIC card or have the ability to obtain one
- Ability to pass a Non-DOT medical exam, drug and alcohol test, respirator qualification test, and federal class background check
- Demonstrated mechanical ability
- Ability to work at heights or in enclosed spaces
- Valid driver license with a clear driving record
- Our wages are competitive
- Our technicians NEVER have to double up on hotel rooms. Rooms are booked for them and directly billed to the Company
- In addition to the room, our Technicians receive per diem to cover the incremental cost of food while on the road
- Competitive pay & benefits which include healthcare, vacation, 401K, etc.
Apply for this Position