We engineered the single speed pneumatic torque wrench to access tight space environments more than any pneumatic nut runner available.
- A tight radius and shorter length allows users to torque & disassemble more threaded fasteners
- Superior Gear Design & Higher Torsional Strength
- Faster Operating Capability & Lower CFM Requirement (24 max)
- User Friendly Pistol Grip with a 360 Rotation
- Multiple Reaction Arm Capabilities
- Small Nose Radius
- Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Replaceable Square Drive
Our Dual Speed Pneumatic Torque Wrench is proven in the field and proudly made in the USA.
- Tightens or loosens thread fasteners with a +/- system accuracy of 3% and a +/- repeatability of 2%.
- TProduces 60 to 5,000 ft. lbs. of torque while only feeling 12 to 18 lbs. on the pistol grip
- TTwo-speed gearbox design produces quick nut-run-down times
- TOutput of 2Nm allowing ease of operators’ hand force, 50% lower than existing market tooling
- TTool range air requirement of 24cfm produces lowest air requirement in the industry
- TPneumatic torque range is expanded and can be applied in remote field operations
- TCertified and traceable to N.I.S.T. and meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2005. ANSI/NCSL/Z-5401-1994 PART 1 and when required, 10CFR50. App. B.